Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Web in a Tree

Hello again everyone, getting so close to Halloween. Who is ready to walk miles and miles to get the best candy out there? Haha not me. So I saw on another blog you all might know her, Toxxic. She had done this amazing blog post for this incredible skin from Pink Fuel. And the skirt from Muka over at the Big Show. Anyways her blog was awesome I loved the skin I had to try it out and just fell in love with it. You buy the skin and I mean this thing is jam packed with all kinds of lip, blush, eye brow and appliers for all kinds of different parts. Well worth is and it's just flawless, my new fav skin. The hair is from Moon, for a past even but should be at the main store now. The little tiny pastie, I know it's kinda hard to see but it's from Le Forme over at The Halloween Event. Comes with gold, silver and black colors, I will take a better picture of the pasties prolly after I post this so be on the look out. The tattoo is from SOURIRES Tattoos, have had it for awhile but it really fit perfect for this look.

Enjoy and Shop on!!!!

Oh btw if you want to Toxxic's Post click here. She is an amazing blogger with such great taste. Been following her for years.







Skin - Pink Fuel - Crystal - Doll V2 New!!!!

Eyes - .random.Matter. - Descent Eyes - Ghost

Eyeliner - Pink Acid - Roxanne Eyeliner

Tattoo - SOURIRES Tattoos - My Kingdom Tattoo

Belly Chain - POMPOSITY - Gothic Belly Chain - Plain

Hair - Moon {Hair} - Pennyroyal Tea - Naturals 1

Claws - .random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claw - black

Septum - C h a r y - Septum Ring - 9 - black

Pasties - [LeForme] - Spiderweb Nipple - black @ The Halloween Fair!!!

Skirt - *MUKA* - Lavina - black @ The Big Show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment