Tuesday, July 2, 2013

White Booty Pants!

I just love the name of this post! Happy Tuesday everyone! Got a couple semi new items to chat with you about. First up we are gonna talk about these amazing pants. First off when I saw them on MP I was like damn big ole booty. And it''s true these pants make your ass looking amazing. I did however have to adjust my shape a bit to make it fit right. Comes in a few other colors and they also have jeans, and sweat pants. These are from MUSCHI.

Next we have the awesome bra over at Revolt! Love the white and love it even more with the pink spikes. I need this bra for the lola's  :) Short and sweet peeps!






Skin - ::Modish:: - LaLaz - Honey

Lip Stick - ::Modish:: - LaLaz Lipsticks Set b-6

Eyeliner - ::Pink Acid:: - Egyptian Goddess Eyeliner

Tattoo - UtopiaH - My Little World - Mesh Tattoo

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Ring - "Florenza" vintage engagement ring (R)
           MG - Tiger Lily Ring - Silver (L)

Necklace - MG - Moon Vine Lovers Heart & Sparkly Rocker

Hair - AD - .b - honey - winter

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails -While

Top - [R3] - Erika Top White

Pants - MUSCHI - Brazilian Butt Denim - White

Heels - N-core - Delicious - white

No comments:

Post a Comment