Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Always a Demon!!!

Happy Hump Day everyone! Just a heads up next Monday I will be taking my RL family to Disneyland and will be gone for a week.

So a new round at the boobies show is up and running and I had a chance to walk around to take a look at all the fashion and OMG I want to buy everything on the walls. I did manage to grab this amazing skirt and top from  American Bazaar. The skirt first says long and sexy and than you turn around and HOLY ASS! It's hella sexy. The top is semi see thru and are for those wonderful boobies you all have. Short and sweet I hope to maybe blog one more look before I am gone. Oh one more thing are my awesomely awesome heels from REDGRAVE. These shoes are awesome it comes with a hud with ALL colors. I will say though that these shoes are a bit of a pain in the ass to match the skin color and to resize to your legs. But well worth it in the end right?!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Iva - Honey

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: - Dirty Mehndi Tattoo - v2 @ 100 Block

Make Up - UtopiaH - Always Hiding Make-Up- run version

Piercing - :HV: - Alice [Ink]

Collar - Simplecandy - Mesh Massacre Collar @ 100 Block

Horns - Simplecandy - Mesh Massacre Horns @ 100 Block

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails - Black

Rings - RO - Duality - black

Heels - REDGRAVE - Helena

Top - [AB] - Bandana Top Black @ The Boobies Show

Skirt - [AB] - Mesh Booba Skirt Latex @ The Boobies Show

Hair - Magika - Awake [03]

No comments:

Post a Comment